The Job ——-
- We are looking for a reliable person to assist our workshop based in Loganholme, Brisbane
- In this role you will be an all-round workshop, assistant to support existing workshop staff to work out trailers for misc, wiring and welding jobs.
Who Are We?
As one of Australia’s largest and most reputable transport equipment manufacturers with over 35 years in business, we build and sell quality products to suit the needs of rural, domestic, trade and business customers.
Your primary functions will be to –
- Prepare the trailers for sale, which may require spray painting, wiring, bleeding brakes, fitting hubs and wheels etc.
- Ensure stock is presented onsite in a professional manner
- Assist the store manager with other functions, including sales, calls, emails, customer service, ordering trailers, parts and accessories
- Assist in developing, promoting and increasing our customer base
This is a Full Time Position and We offer a competitive salary plus sales performance commission.
- Mechanical and workshop skills, including ability to use hand and power tools.
- Preferable metal fabrication experience, including welding (MIG) and cutting/bending machinery use. (guillotine and press brake)
- Well organised with good time management, flexible in thinking, ability to solve problems and a capacity to work autonomously and in a team.
- Good physical health with no prior issues which may impact on your ability to effectively do your job.
If this sounds like the job for you please send a cover letter and resumé to [email protected]
If you successfully make it through to the next step you may be required to provide a copy of a recent police check, however a criminal history does not automatically disqualify you from applying for this position as each case will be assessed individually.